back~
Friday, July 17, 2009; @ 4:01 PM

Lol. I'm back~ long time no post le...

Start with yesteday. do El project. stupid shelly. keep faning. Then me and muhua go ryan house. Then we do lor~ Then we see who jump highest. I jumped higher than mulan. :D nice man! then muhua go home. Then we and ryan do final touches... then we burn wrong. :X lol. then ryan mum and dad and the bro SUPER~~~ nice sia... treat me dinnner. So good. Then finish liao also drive me home. ^_^ it was like... 8 45 when i reached home thne mum was fussing over me. Then i had some chicken for dinner. with rice. then i finish my homwork. then sleep.

Morning wake up, still ok. had some nice bread. Its actually plain. =.= then i lost my specs. lol. dad so angry. he keep syaing i left it at ryan's house then i say no I was wearing it w=at home also. I super angry lol~... then go to sch... ppl ask... i reply... then shelly and muhua got their butts kicked. haha. weizhi and jian hui also. lol. then tats tat. see ya soon



泥だらけRolling Star!