LOLS
Monday, September 21, 2009; @ 2:25 PM
Sian, this few days nuthing to blog. I'm not mugging yet. And i have never mugged like siao in mylife. even 4 PSLE. lols. NPCC rocked on fri, except i broke my specs. lols. we played pacman!!! :D hahas. i keep getting killed. I looked VERY weird wifout my specs.
My dad's been working late hours, like, the whole night??? he sleeps in the afternoon now. some big project or something. I was supposed to get new specs yesterday at JP, but the shop closed. then cnt buy... guess that i can't wear specs tmr... weird man!!! :D somemre tmr got practical. then we had lunch. my sis actually wanted to eat at the
lai lai kitchen but I wanted to eat tori-Q. :D in the end my dad wanted to try tori-Q as well :D. nice. too bad my hp cnt take pics one. sian... then bought lunch for my mum. HL is back too... :D
today slacked alot, but im gonna chiong hmwrk today. maybe revise on weds??? see first. and i feezed my karma at plurk le. but im still gonna be at facebk :D
byebye *waves*